Blog Comment Policy
Cape Ann Fresh Catch Blog Comment Policy
We welcome and encourage your comments on these blogs. We want to foster a dialogue about sustainable seafood and the goings on at Cape Ann Fresh Catch. That said, here are a few guidelines for posting comments to ensure the blogs stay topical and respectful.
- We reserve the right to moderate all comments on the site. We do this to ensure the integrity of the blogs. Please be patient as it may take a little time to review and post your comment. Re-submitting the comment will not accelerate posting.
- We will delete comments that include direct personal attacks or profanity.
- Any comments that even remotely look like spam will not appear.
- You are welcome to include relevant links, without hyperlinking the entire body of the comment.
- We encourage opposing viewpoints as they generally provide more depth to the discussion. Please be constructive to keep the discussion civil. We will not post comments that are offensive.
- Please make your comments succinct.
- We reserve the right to edit comments for grammar, style and clarity while preserving original intent. If a comment is too long, we may have to summarize for space.
- You must provide your full name and e-mail address to comment on these blogs. The e-mail will only be used should we need to contact you about your comments, and will not appear with the comment.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blogs without notice.
- Each commenter is responsible for all legal and other consequences of his or hr comments.
- This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Thanks for respecting this policy. It elevates the discussion and makes our jobs easier!